Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the ghirani website at https://www.ghirani.com. Being a user of the ghirani website, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms by accessing the website and/or placing an order to purchase any products on ghirani.com.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order on the website. If you do not agree with them, kindly do not continue to use the website. Regardless of whether you choose to register with us or place an order with us, you confirm your acceptance of these terms and condition upon use of the website.
You can access most of the pages of the website without registering with us. Certain areas of the websites are only open to you, if you have registered yourself with us. This document shall constitute an “electronic record” under the provisions of the Information Technology Act-2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act- 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signature.
These terms and conditions of use (referred hereafter “terms”) of the website www.ghirani.com and instances thereof (referred hereafter “website”) between Mansij Shopping Retail Solutions LLP, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 (referred “company” or “Ghirani” and it’s successors and assigns) and the users (referred “You”/Your/yourself/users”) of the website describe the terms on which the company offers you access to the website. Kindly read the terms carefully to understand as using/accessing any information, material or services required through website.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
General Terms and conditions:
Registration Coupon Terms and Conditions:
To offer special discounts to our users from time to time, we share certain coupon codes based discounts. To prevent any possible misuses we have put in place a few checks on the ways in which these coupon codes can be used.
- Any Coupons will be valid for certain month or till the stock lasts on the applicable products, whichever happens earlier.
- A Coupon cannot be clubbed with any other coupon or with any other offer including offers running on the site without using coupons.
- A Coupon will provide the stated discount or the discount already stated on the product whichever is higher unless otherwise mentioned.
- Coupons shared individually with a user will be applicable on purchase made by that particular user only.
- The website reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any coupon any time without prior intimation.
- The Coupons can ONLY be redeemed on www.ghirani.com website
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Mansij Shopping Retails Solutions LLP reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using Coupons. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any Coupons, unauthorized usage or inaccuracies of Coupon pricing and value thresholds. The Coupon amount will not be refunded for such cases.
- In case of returns of items purchased through promo coupons, only the net amount will be refunded and promo coupon code will not be valid.
- For a single transaction, only one Coupon can be used, partial redemption is not valid.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Muzaffarpur courts only.
Services through website
The Company offers a platform that facilitates sale and purchase of goods/merchandise and services (“hereafter referred as Services”) by company/various third-party vendors/service providers (“hereafter referred as Vendors”) to users. The purchase of products and services shall be governed by the terms of offer for sale ("hereafter referred as terms of offer for sale").
Eligibility to use the website
Use of the ghirani.com website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the ghirani website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a user of https://www.ghirani.com and shall not transact or use ghirani’s website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on ghirani.com, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the https://www.ghirani.com.Ghirani will not be liable for under any circumstance if the user is under the age of 18 and reserves the right to terminate your usage right and refuse to provide you with access to the https://www.ghirani.com if it is brought to Ghirani’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. Website services are not available to minors (under 18 years of age). If you do not conform to the above qualification, you are not permitted to avail the Services. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
The company reserves the right to refuse access to use the services offered at the website to new users or to terminate access granted to existing users at any time for any reason or without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Your account user account, password, security and registration obligation
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload/distribute files that contain viruses/corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the website or another's computer;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the website or the services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the website);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, any other systems or networks connected to the website, to any ghirani.com server, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by any illegitimate means (including such as hacking and password mining);
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website/any network connected to neither website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the website/any other customer of ghirani.com, including any ghirani.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the website/service/information made available/offered by/ through website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website or with any other person's use of the website;
- Use the website/any material/content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of ghirani.com or other third parties;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guide, which may be applicable to the service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within/ outside India;
- Violate the terms including but not limited to any applicable additional terms; and
- Reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
You agree that you are solely responsible to ghirani.com and to any third party for any breach of your obligations under the terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which ghirani.com or its affiliates or its vendors may suffer) for any such breach.
When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to website https://www.ghirani.com you agree and understand that you are communicating with ghirani through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from https://www.ghirani.com periodically and as and when required. Ghirani.com may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mail or phone calls from us with respect to your order and delivery status.
It is possible that other user (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on https://www.ghirani.com and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of https://www.ghirani.com, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Ghirani does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the ghirani.com website you acknowledge and agree that ghirani.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on ghirani.com. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on https://www.ghirani.com.
Ghirani shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in denial of services/distributed denial of services.
Pricing and Payment Information
Ghirani strives to make available products and services at the best possible prices. The price details for product purchase/services are detailed under “terms of offer for sale”.
Product Prices described on our Website are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees and are inclusive of local and/or central taxes and levies and taxes. Prices, products and Services may change at ghirani.com’s sole discretion without notice.
You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing services. You’ll not use credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit / debit card. In case of fraudulent card transaction, you are solely responsible to indemnify Ghirani for all purpose, cost and consequences arisen thereto in future.
The information provided by you, will not be utilized/shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit / debit card details. Ghirani.com clearly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/debit card.
Ghirani.com shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss/damage arising directly or indirectly out of the fake authorization for any transaction for any reason whatsoever.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered at ghirani.com. ghirani.com will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, and/or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "bank/s", and/or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, and/or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on ghirani.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian rupees. https://www.ghirani.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on ghirani.com
If ghirani comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors with regards to pricing or product information, ghirani shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund your money, if any, collected from the customer within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will remain same through which the payment was received by ghirani.
In case of mispricing
Despite our best efforts, there might be chance of a small number of the items in our catalogue are mispriced. Though we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures, still:
- If an article's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item and you can buy anything of remaining amount/take refund of remaining amount.
- If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation. In such case you need to re-order the product.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from ghirani are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
Ghirani.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products/services/ information/other material purchased/obtained by you through website may not meet your expectations.
Cancellation of order
Ghirani.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where in ghirani.com not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with ghirani.com policy or for any other reason. However ghirani.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall ghirani.com be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even if ghirani.com has been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Ghirani will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable/does not accept delivery of products in these attempts Ghirani.com reserves right to cancel the order(s) at its sole discretion.
On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also maybe the estimated delivery time to your location.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to
- Bad weather, fire, earthquake, flood, natural calamities/disasters
- flight delays
- political disruptions
- other unforeseen circumstances by our business partners
We will not be able to compensate for any mental agony and/or consequential losses caused due to delay in delivery. The customer can cancel the order at any moment before shipment of goods from our warehouse. If it is a prepaid order, the customer will be refunded back in the account as soon as the order is successfully cancelled.
Returns and Exchange conditions:
Ghirani.com will accept return or exchange only if the following conditions are met.
- The tags on the product should be intact.
- The product should be unused, not soiled and in an undamaged condition.
- The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
For details please refer our return policy
- Ghirani.com may suspend or terminate your use of the website or any service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
- If you or ghirani.com terminates your use of the website/any service, ghirani.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the service and ghirani.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered till the time of termination by either party whatsoever.
Cancellation of Orders
Ghirani provides protected shopping experience by regularly monitoring the transactions. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, ghirani.com reserves right to cancel all past/pending/future orders without any liability. Ghirani.com also reserves right to refuse/cancel orders in situations like inaccurate product price on website/stock unavailability. We may also require additional verification/information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all/any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded. The discretions of ghirani will be final and binding on the user.
The order may be considered cancelled in following cases:
- Invalid/Incomplete address cases
- Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another customer's phone/email
- Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Customer returns the wrong product
- Customer refuses to pay for an order
- Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order
- Customer with a high product return rate
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues
Account for such customers may be blocked by ghirani.com
Pilferage Claim Process
- Customer must raise a complaint for partial item/partial order to Customer Care pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained
- Customer must write to email@example.com seeking/providing following information:
- Short description of the case The snapshots of the packet and other box (If any) (Customer must cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per customer)
- The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation which usually requires 3-4 business day. The process will include investigation with the concerned departments
- The customer may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the situation stated below:
- Customer fails to provide adequate information about the case /snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day of delivery.
- Customer must not dispose the packaging. We need to pick-up the packaging for investigation at our end.
Terms for Offers/Promotions/Campaigns/Contests
- Prevailing discount will be applicable to merchandise value including applicable taxes.
- Gift Vouchers/Gift Cards/Coupons Issuance/redemption will be applied to total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
- Only one credit note/gift voucher/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
- Promotional discount vouchers may be offered from time to time which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- Ghirani.com introduces various offers, schemes or contest at various times. The terms and conditions for such contest shall be separately available on the Site.
- Ghirani.com reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time.Ghirani.com, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
- In case of any query pertaining to use of gift voucher and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ 8198079511
- While participating in any ghirani.com contest you hereby agree to release and hold ghirani.com (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said contest.
- Ghirani.com reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing, technical glitch and value thresholds. The voucher/voucher-amount will not be refunded for such cases.
- Suitable legal action will be taken against websites involved in unauthorized publication of Ghirani vouchers. Ghirani.com will only honour vouchers which are issued or published directly by us or our partner websites. The vouchers usage terms can change from time to time. Customer is requested to go through the terms carefully before making any transactions.
It is the customer's responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail better products or offers because Ghirani.com sales are "first come, first served". The merchandise may not be restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out.
The terms and conditions for such contest shall be separately available on the Site. In the event of any conflict between these T&C and the terms and conditions pertaining to any contest, such terms and conditions shall prevail.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Ghirani.com may in its sole discretion and without prior notice terminate your access to the Website if ghirani.com determines that you have violated the terms/additional terms/any other duty owed to ghirani.com. Any violation by you of the terms will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice and will cause irreparable harm to ghirani.com, for which monetary damages is likely to be inadequate and you consent to ghirani.com adder obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that ghirani.com deems necessary/appropriate. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies ghirani.com may have at law or in equity.
- You agree to indemnify/defend/hold harmless ghirani.com/it’s associated business partners/shareholders/directors and employees from/against any/all losses/ liabilities/claims/damages/demands/costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by ghirani.com that arise out of/result from/may be payable by virtue of any breach of any representation/warranty/covenant/ agreement made/obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these supply terms or any additional terms applicable to product purchase.
- You agree to hold ghirani.com harmless against any claims made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, any claim that your material caused damage to a third party/your violation of the terms/ your violation of the rights of any another person. Ghirani.com will also be entitled to recover from you and you agree to pay all reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to ghirani.com.
Termination of terms and conditions
The terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you/ghirani.com as mentioned following:
- If you want to terminate your agreement with ghirani.com, you may do so by either not accessing the Website or closing your accounts (if any).
- Ghirani.com may at its discretion and at any time with or without notice terminate or suspend the terms without cause or with cause if:
- Ghirani.com is required to do so by law. For example: where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes unlawful or pursuant to a request by a regulatory authority.
- The provision of the services to you by ghirani.com is, in Ghirani’s opinion no longer commercially viable.
- Ghirani.com has chosen to discontinue, with or without reason, your access to the website/services (or any part thereof) either in general or specifically to you.
- For technical or any other reason termination or suspension may include: (a) removal of access to all or portion of the offerings on the website or with respect to the services/any portion thereof; (b) deletion of your materials and/or account information including your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with you or inside your account or any part thereof; and (c) barring of further use of the website/services. Ghirani.com may also delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the website.
- Ghirani.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination.
- Termination/suspension shall not affect your liability/obligation arising prior to such termination/suspension.
In the event you come across any abuse or violation of terms or if you become aware of any objectionable content on the Website, please report to email@example.com
Newsletters and Communications
You hereby agree to receive communications and newsletters from ghirani.com by SMS and/or e-mails. You can unsubscribe / opt-out from receiving communications and newsletters from ghirani.com at anytime by following the procedure set forth in the website.
Contents posted on site
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, user interfaces, visual effects, photographs/images, trademarks/logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, artwork and computer code (collectively, “content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content, is the property of ghirani.com, its affiliates or its content suppliers and are controlled or licensed by or to ghirani.com, and is protected by trade law, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on ghirani.com products and services purposely made available by ghirani.com for downloading from the site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
- Without limiting other resolutions, ghirani.com in may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the ghirani.com website in the event, but not limited to:
- If ghirani.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or ghirani.com. Ghirani.com may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with ghirani.com or use ghirani.com website in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by ghirani.com.
Ghirani.com does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on ghirani.com website, which are linked to affiliates and / or third party websites using ghirani.com or otherwise. In addition, ghirani.com may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, ghirani.com assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and ghirani.com does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Ghirani.com does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Use of Materials
Except as clearly indicated to the contrary herein or in any applicable additional Terms, ghirani.com hereby grants you a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from Ghirani), non-transferable access to view, download and print product catalogues or any other materials available on the website, subject to the following conditions:
- You may access and use the materials solely for
Ghirani.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However Ghirani.com does not warrant that product description or other content or such other information of this site is 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Product dimensions are for indicative purposes only.